Senior Companion Program
Make a Difference by Impacting other Adults, Your Community, and Yourself as a Volunteer
Why are Senior Companions Important?
By offering love and support, Senior Companions forever change the lives of the adults they serve and their own lives as well. Adults served receive much needed love, care, and assistance through one-on-one attention. Senior Companions remain active and engaged with knowing they are needed and make a difference in their communities. Join the program today and see what a win-win opportunity this is for the volunteers and those they serve!
- Serve as companions to those who are frail or have chronic health needs by providing supportive friendship as well as respite care for caregivers.
- Use their life experiences in providing assistance, support, love and companionship.
- Assist other adults to help them remain living independently
- Volunteer 15-40 hours each week helping an average of 4-6 adult clients live independently in their own homes.
- Make their neighborhood stronger by remaining active in their community and helping other adults remain living independently.
- Benefit physically, mentally, and emotionally from being needed and staying active.
Click here for a Senior Companion Volunteer Application Form